1. Cold-rolled plate SPCC, mainly used for electroplating and baking paint parts, low cost, easy molding, material thickness ≤ 3.2mm.
2. Hot-rolled plate SHCC, material T ≥ 3.0mm, is also used for electroplating, paint pieces, low cost, but difficult to shape, mainly used flat pieces.
3. Galvanized sheet SECC, SGCC. SECC electrolysis board is divided into N material and P material. N material is not used for surface treatment and the cost is high. P material is used for spraying parts.
4. Copper; mainly conductive materials, the surface treatment is nickel, chrome, or no treatment, high cost.
5. Aluminum plate; general use of surface chromate (J11-A), oxidation (conductive oxidation, chemical oxidation), high cost, silver plating, nickel plating.
6. Aluminium profiles; pieces of material with complex cross-section structures are used extensively in various insert boxes. Surface treatment with aluminum plate.
7. Stainless steel; mainly used without any surface treatment, high cost.